måndag 8 februari 2010

Einav på kansliet


Hej CISV Sweden!
Jag heter Einav och jag kommer från Israel (and that pretty much sums up my Swedish...). I'm the new EVS volunteer/intern in CISV Sweden! I have been here for 3 weeks already, taking my time getting used to the snow but enjoying very much being a full time CISV'er.
I've been in CISV since I was 11 and have done many programs, as well as been very involved with the Chapter in Israel. Internationally I am in the international Seminar Camp Committee and I also train seminar camp staffs in RTFs (if any of you are going to UK - I will be your trainer!).
Here in Sweden I am working at the office in Stockholm doing many different things. Besides doing some office work and helping out with 2 big events that Sweden is hosting this year (the ETG and the RTF), I am also getting involved with the Impact system and will be training in some of the weekends (like this one coming up!). Finally, I am very excited to be working on a personal project which will be developing a Conflict Management and Effective Communication handbook. Hopefully this can be a useful tool for people going on international programs where often conflict arises due to the intensive schedule and the cultural differences.
I am also going to be keeping my own blog, telling about how my work and life is going in Stockholm, and the whole experience of living in Sweden - einavinsweden.blogspot.com

I hope to meet many of you in the next months!
hejdå!
Einav.

Inga kommentarer: